Diminutive Display Feeds Your Inner Gulliver
Looking for that extra bit of screen real estate to get you through the busy workday? Problem is, an entire secondary monitor comes with its own needs like a separate power or an additional video card. The Lilliput Mini USB Monitor changes this equation completely. A single USB connection from your computer gets you an instant high-resolution secondary display. This handy display is perfect for your IM client, widgets, PC gaming tools, your email, a spreadsheet, your PhotoShop tools, or even video. Oh... and the diminutive price won't make your main monitor too jealous.
- Small monitor runs completely off of USB, giving you an extra mini display whenever and wherever you need it.
- No extra power needed. The Lilliput monitor is powered by USB.
- No extra video card. The Lilliput has a built in video card that runs over any USB 2.0 connection.
- Rotating Portrait or Landscape view. Go vertical for notes and spreadsheets, horizontal to watch a movie.
- Great for laptop use. The Lilliput stores easily in your bag and is ready to go simply by plugging it in
- Mac (Intel only), Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 driver support
- Display size - 7"
- Display resolution - 800 x 480
- Brightness - 350 cd/m2
- Contrast ratio - 400:1
- Connections - USB 2.0